Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Post It

Are you a systematic person? When I was in high school, I set my schedule from the time I woke up and ends with sleeping time. I see to it that my books and notebooks are arranged in my school bag and I have a schedule when to study each subject. I used 3M Post-it Notes and planner in my scheduling. Looking back, I like the set up that I have had when I was in high school. Having a goal for the day eventually helped me realized one objective at a time. I set up a time for studying and a time for meeting my friends. I make sure that my schedule is balance and not focused on studies but, also in co-curricular activities too. Planning is really essential to our lives. We can accomplish things in life if we set up our goal one day at a time. If we have the objective for the day, we can accomplish it if we do it. During those days, it is easy for me to finish my task by aiming what needs to be done. Planning and accomplishing should go together which is a recipe for success. I graduated with honors in my class and had the good grades which were my passport to a university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.