Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Visit to Universal City Walk - CA

I filed five days paid time off from my workplace plus, I took the days in between my day offs. So, I had 10 days vacation in Los Angeles and I had a grand time seeing my friend and meeting all her friends too.

On this day, we went to Universal Studio and these photos were taken at the entrance. I posted all the pictures in my other social media account and if you are my friend, you can view it there. Anyway, visiting L.A. is just like visiting Philippines. Why would I say this? My friend showed me a place called "Manila Way", guess that was the name of that place, LOL!

I had a wonderful time visiting Universal CityWalk in Hollywood because of the retail district. Shopping is my thing so, I love this place. They have a Guess store and their products are made in Italy, at least. Anyway, I was able to buy sun glassess which are made in the US and I was happy about that.

We dine in at TONY ROMA'S restaurant that evening and the price were alright. It was a bit chilly at this time so, we ordered coffee at Starbucks and my two friends were craving for Cinnabon. I wasn't because it was too sweet. And oh, they got it for free because Cinnabon is giving nurses FREE of their products on that week. Good Job Cinnabon!

This is Saddle Ranch Chop House and I like their building design. I bet their food is good but, my friends decided to go to Tony Roma's casual dining which is famous for ribs! If you want to visit City Walk, come early to enjoy the place. Have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.