Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreaming of Cool Weather

I dreamed of the cool weather especially the months of January. I can deal with 50's and 60's where I can wear my boots and cuddle up with my two layers of sweaters. We have no snow in Orlando so, my version of cool weather truly is a cool one!Back in where I lived in Mississippi, we have at least 37 degrees and it just enough to have a frozen lake. It was an amazing sight, a breathe of fresh air, and the kind of moment where everybody just look forward for mardi gras . This is our broken bird bathe, just laying at the back of the house. The rain water is frozen solid like a crystal! I can't stay long at this area because gnats are truly bad at this time of the year. They would start attacking me and eat me alive, LOL. But, I love to stay at the screened back porch, I still can smell the fresh green grass and the freshness of the morning. I can only sigh for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.