Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogging

Shhhh! I know! I am using my iPad, HTC phone and laptop all together on standby for tasks. Working at home is tiring too! The busy traffic on the road and the annoying commute, I never had that for years. In fact, for almost four years in the US, I never experience riding on a bus to report for work. Lucky me, I work from home!Working at home is fun because I can manage my time wisely. I hate to wake up early too. But sometimes, this job is draining so; my husband and I manage to take time to dine out almost everyday. Even if we went out, my smart phones are always online so; I am still working which is not good huh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I want to extend the offer i made at your other blog to this one too. You have some great blogs! Let me know to send you info on my sites ^^

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.