Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Inside SM Mall

Last year, I went to PI to finish an important task and I rarely go out for a short trip. I went to the mall mainly for groceries and do some banking. I promised myself to take a picture of the inside of the mall but, I can't get a good shot because I was always on the rush. One hand with my phone and the other with something to carry. Nonetheless, I just feel like sharing these pictures though it's blurry and bad caption.This is inside SM mall in Cagayan de Oro City while I was waiting a friend outside Watson's pharmacy.Every main doors in the SM Mall has security guards and for me it was normal. Far different in the US because you seldom see them here even the banks mostly have no security guards. The mentality of my American friends when they knew that we have security guards in most establishments in PI, we have problems with peace and order. I just shrugged it off!Here's the blurry photos taken at LKK Mall. We were rushing to find an ATM inside which we did find anyhow. I love to roam around the mall if given enough of the time.I am so proud of the malls in Cagayan de Oro because they are nice and well maintain. I can bring my American friends and I can be proud of our place.As you can see from the decoration, it was Christmas and the malls were beautiful with all the glitters and huge Christmas trees.We are still contemplating either to visit Philippines or go somewhere else for Christmas Vacation. My husband enjoyed SM Mall and I bet he will love to go visit the Philippines once again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there giving you a Saturday visit. Have a nice weekend

    I've been in CDO SM with my ate. I miss CDO. hey care to exlinks?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.