Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Corpse Flower

I was browsing the Facebook pictures of some of my friends just checking what they are up to for the past months. I seldom do that due to hectic schedules. So, I was communicating with some of them and I had a wonderful time. Then, one of my friends in California posted a picture of a flower that looks like the corpse flower or stinky flower. I commented if that flower was the stinky flower because it looks like it. Out of nowhere, someone in her circle commented if my end stinks, LOL, I burst out laughing! I don't know that person but, I did not bother to answer her pin head query, PEACE!So, just to refresh my knowledge, I googled the corpse flower or better known as stinky flower. This is called Amorphophallus titanum from the kingdom plantae in the order of Alismatales, family of Araceae. I quit teaching for three years and I don't want to remember my Biology class even though I so love my teacher. Anyway, this flower smells like "a dead body in the damn car!", oh silly, that's the famous statement of Cindy Anthony, you know the granny of Caylee Anthony who was found dead tossed in the woods? I bet you know that story right? And the mother was found NOT guilty of murdering her baby? Okay, before my topic go nowhere, I will go back to this stinky plants now, stupid pin head! Anyway, oh yeah... stinky flower exist and it looks like this, so the pin head will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.