Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Un-break my Heart

When you are young, you easily fall for someone and mistakenly thought the attraction as love. Have you ever shed tears for someone? Oh! I shed rivers in fact! He bid good-bye and left for the US to continue his studies and never heard of him since. I thought that was the end of my world but, lo and behold! I can't feel the pain or was there any pain at all? I have friends who are in the "young generation" category LOL! Every time they asked for an advice, I keep telling them if it is not meant to be, it never will be. Bless the heart of the young for they will mature early!


Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart



The lyrics above was taken from Tony Braxton's song titled Un-break My Heart. I still have so many tasks to write but, sometimes I got lazy. If I am not in the mood to write, I need to find an inspiration. So, I click my favorite Online Karaoke ex-designz.net and I sang my heart out! No practice for theree years (uhm) so, imagine how agonizing it must be for my husband who had to endure the melody that waves across the living room!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.