Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

D'Iberville Mardi Gras and Beads

Few years ago, I never knew that Mardi Gras parade would be like "catching beads" activity and it's from beginning to end. It was awkward to shout "throw me some beads" and raising two hands ready to catch them. But, everyone is doing it and I look like a fool standing there observing and watching the crowd fought hard to catch the beads.To enjoy the Mardi Gras celebration, I need to go with the flow of the crowd's thrilling activity. I am improving after three years of being around the Mardi Gras celebration in Mississippi and Louisiana. Hubby and I goes to one city to another city in two states. I love the Mardi Gras in New Orleans, D'Iberville, Biloxi and night parade in Ocean Springs.Well, here's the picture of my family down below. I was up on the terrace of a relative's business establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.