Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My New Friend

Thanks for the post from Al Mills:

Since my husband is in the Army, we move a lot. Because of this it has been really hard for me to make and keep friends. I’ve tried to get involved in different social activities in each place we have lived, but I just haven’t had the good luck of finding friends I really click with. We just moved again, and I am so happy, because I think I finally found a friend I can depend on. She has been so helpful with the move, and I am so appreciative. She showed me around the area and has recommended some great shops and restaurants. She also helped me find some awesome Direct tv deals when I was setting up all of our utilities at home. It’s nice to finally feel like I’ve made a friend I can lean on and that I’m not completely alone. I know my husband will be relieved that I will have someone to depend on besides him for social interaction too. I hope neither she or I has to move again any time soon.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.