Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Intercontinental Hotel in Miami

Probably for the last two weeks, you will be reading good things about this luxury hotel in my blog. I wish to download photos but, I will delay that enthusiasm for few hours. I promise to show you some awesome photos that I took in this hotel. For now, I will give you brief review about Intercontinental Hotel.

The location is great. It stood gallantly in the heart of Miami action. Guests will definitely enjoy staying here because the music, excitement, fun, awesome view, good eats are just walking distance away. The Intercontinental hotel is nearby the Marketplace at the Bayside and if you stay in this hotel, you will not miss any activities and fun in the nearby areas.

The employees in Intercontinental Hotel are nice, accommodating, and pleasant. They always wear a smile and guests definitely love that "aura" because it relays the message of warm welcome. Thumbs up for that.

The lobby is elegant and I love the light fixtures and charm decors. The ambiance is excellent the moment I walked in.

My room has the view of the city and it looks amazing at night with all the lights. My husband and I enjoyed the view. Would I recommend this Intercontinental Hotel in Miami? Absolutely!

Check out my blog tomorrow for the room review in this hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.