Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rowan Atkinson: Mr Bean in Olympics 2012 Opening

Hello everyone! Are you watching the Olympic Games? During the opening, I sat at the living room with my husband who was watching the Olympic Games 2012. I was glued on TV when the "Chariots of Fire" instrumental music was played by an orchestra then, a familiar face was focused ... it was Mr. Bean. The crowd started to cheer.

I just fell off my chair when he was doing his signature comical character. He was so hilarious and for the longest time, I had a good laugh that moment. Rowan Atkinson's appearance is one of my favorites in the opening. He aged a little bit after the Mr.Bean era about two decades ago but, his comical act still is the best.

I was in college when my brother and cousins would really look forward to watch the 25 minutes comedy show on TV. Mr Bean rarely speaks and the humour of the show is from his interactions with other people. Though it was bizarre when he shows his solution to whatever situation he's in, we enjoyed the show and we had a good laugh all the time. That's what matters most and it is nice to indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events right? Enjoy watching the Olympics everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.