Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The New Place

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Moving into this new house couldn’t come soon enough. My husband and I found out we were pregnant and started looking immediately. It was an exciting time but about a month after we started looking for houses we found out we were pregnant…with triplets. Yup – completely naturally we became pregnant with three babies at once, all boys, and the search got kicked into overdrive. We found the perfect house without a minute to spare and we just moved in and I’ve got about 2 weeks to go before I’m going to have to go in for my C-section. I have been doing a lot of research online and actually a lot of my shopping for the boys, too. I’ve ordered their crib and in the same day looked up electric companies in dallas to get a better rate than we’d been paying at the condo. What did people do before the internet? I’ve had just about all I can take of being pregnant so I’m happy the new master bedroom is so big because it’s been so nice to have all this room to spread out since I’m basically on bedrest. I love being pregnant for certain reasons but I’m just really ready to not have to worry about whether or not I’m eating the right stuff or moving too much but you know, I guess that’s what I signed up for when I got pregnant in the first place! My mom is going to fly in when the boys are born to help me take care of them for the first few weeks and you know, it’s going to be a lot of fun. I love spending time with mom and it’s also been nice to have so much of my husband these last few weeks. We can’t wait to be parents but to be honest, I’m also really excited to be homeowners for the first time! Having our own place right when we’re getting a family is the nicest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.