Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrating July 4th at NASA's Kennedy Space Center

Now, this is an interesting plan that I just thought of doing for the Fourth of July. Hubby and I will be going to Kennedy Space Center using our Commander's pass. I just got an email newsletter from KSC and this gives me an idea. A great way to celebrate July 4th is with Space Shuttle Atlantis. The Space Shuttle Atlantis is included with admission. If you live nearby, you should visit Kennedy Space Center and see the newly opened home of the Atlantis.

I haven't been there since it was opened last week. Shall I get the chance to be as close as this woman taking photos of Atlantis? Should I be able to take photos nose-to-nose with the priceless spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before? It is exciting to see because the payload bay doors is swung open as if it were floating in space.

Let's see, from Space Shuttle Atlantis to the International Space Station (ISS) to the Hubble Space Telescope, that's a lot to explore don't you think? They have more than 60 interactive exhibits, and hands-on simulators. It is interesting to learn about the universe through the Hubble telescope, I am curious about that exhibit as well.  Now, this is fun ... the exciting exhilaration of lift-off aboard the Shuttle Launch Experience, I haven't seen that too. Let's see and I will surely share the photos right here! Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.