Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mission Space at Epcot

The thrill of rides, I need to check it out first. I am not the kind of person who loves fast moving rides but, I can assure you, I survived the Test Track and loving it LOL. I also survived the Splash Mountain, those 3 dips and 5-story waterfall drop ... yikes , I tried it and I won't do it again, ... I think LOL. This one, the Mission Space at Epcot ... I don't know yet.

There are to journey here.  The first journey to Mars begins at Planetary Plaza where guests will see/read the inspirational quotes from pioneers of space travel. Then, off to the Simulation Lab, a 35-foot-tall gravity wheel is there.  A genuine NASA Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV), one of only 4 in existence is there too and on display. They borrowed it from from the Smithsonian. 

There is a Command Room and further, the guests can browse astronaut memorabilia and plaques commemorating notable firsts in space exploration. This is all about the first man in space, the first man on the moon and the first family in space which, my knowledge for these are all buried in my hypothalamus, LOL.

Then, off to the Mission: SPACE Advanced Training Lab. I have to be brave myself and see what's in there and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.