Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Avista Resorts

I must admit that for the last three months, my husband and I have been to a lot of stress. My father in law died last July, actually it was two days before my birthday. It was a painful ordeal because we enjoyed having him with us. The problem was, he was too tired to live at 90 years old. He just lost interest to embrace life because most of the people in his generation were gone. One day, he just quit breathing and all we could do was let him go.

After the military funeral, my husband and I decided to buy a new house in Florida. The journey of house hunting and bidding the price was very exhausting! There were days that we move from one hotel to another and wait for the response of our offer. Finally, we bought the house and the tiring moments of moving begun two weeks ago. We are ready for a big vacation!

One place that I would really love to stay is Myrtle Beach hotel. I was able to browse and see how wonderful this place through their Website: http://avistaresort.com/. The beauty of the beach amazed me because it gives me the calmness and the view of nature always fascinates me. This place is devine and total relaxation is what this place can offer. The resorts in Myrtle Beach is truly fantastic. The blue water and blue sky is amazing. This is the only place that I would rather be to relax and rejuvinate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.