Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex

Here are some of the pictures taken by SOCORRO. This is Don Gregorio Pelaez Sports Complex in Cagayan de Oro City. When I was in elementary, our classroom is just on the other side of the stadium.During recess time, part of this area is the playground of my classmates and I. When we have school demonstration, this place is the main venue. I lost count as to how many times did I perform in this place, school activity of course.
When I was in high school, my friends and I love jogging. This place is the usual endpoint of our sporting activity. I miss those days. Anyway, since I am not a sports minded person, I can't make a single turn in this huge area. For every big activity in the city, this is always the venue. If there are concerts either FREE or not, this is always a good venue for that. When my friend took this picture last August, I was so happy to see the improvement.
Photos were taken by SOCORRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.