Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Decor

Moving is stressful but FUN at the same time. First of all, when you unpack things from an old boxes, you will discover the things that you have but forgotten. The candle holder here was from the old house while we live in another street here in Orlando. That was two years ago and since we moved to Mississippi, it was in a box for so long. As I was unpacking, I saw the candle holder and it sits in the living room for almost two weeks without a candle on it because I can't find the set of candles that goes with it. It was big and round shape and must be hiding somewhere in the other boxes. The candle accent is inexpensive but was attracted to it because it has a soothing scent. The blue gives the pop color in the living room.

My arrangements might not click for your taste but for me, it looks good. The vases are expensive. I was trying to find a plastic that looks like ceramic but, I have no luck LOL! Therefore, I took a deep breathe and hubby bought this items. Oh, we mix and match the items and we got this. I was happy that we found perfect three items in the same color, design and style.

More to show on the next posts. Keep coming here and invite your friends too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.