Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

On Hold Marketing

I love online shopping because there are so many deals and I can shop with no restrictions of time. I have the advantage of choosing the item at my own convenience. Though I had the fun with my online shopping, not every shopping experience that I had are the same. Sometimes, my orders were lost and I was charged with the full amount. I blame it with the quality of their online software and poor customer service. There is a particular online store that really has a bad on hold marketing services. This store is popular and their products are affordable but, when it comes to shopping online, their store is terrible!

I wish that they will purchase the on hold equipment which is provided by Earglue. This company has the commercial on hold service that is reliable and effective. One time during the check out, they process my orders successfully. In less than 24 hours, I was contacted that the order was gone and sold out. But, they provide a tracking number that it was sent already. I tried to contact them to know the status of my order. But, they made a 360 degrees run-around. Customers do not want that hassle, right? Anyway, if you need the on hold marketing for your business, check out the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.