Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Digi Cam Captions

Oh Yeah! Do not bother me or else... (",)LOL. Well, I seldom drink coffee so, I am okay when I wake up in the morning. Some people are not in good humor especially before breakfast right? Anyway, these are the pictures taken while we were in Alabama visiting a friend. I took the time in taking some pictures using the zoom and the natural light in the room.This house sits on a farmland and have no WiFi connection. Not that they cannot afford to have one but, WiFi is not a necessity in their household. I have a Digi Cam that I seldom use so, I tried to get a sample of its functions.I had nothing to do so; I was exploring the different functions of my digi cam. They have collectible items in the house and I took theses pictures as a subject of my photography. Well, I failed! I am not happy with these pictures. The lighting is so bad as well as the angle. Considering these are the best shots that I have for these things.I am not good in taking indoor photos. I tried to get a picture out of an ordinary camera. Maybe, I was using the wrong function because it does not come out right.
The stuff above is really beautiful and vinatage looking. The detail of the subject is a work of art but, I failed to capture it in this camera. The zoom is not enough. I need a macro zoom.
The last picture was taken so bad. The picture is so blurry. I still have to master how to use this digi cam before I can use a DSLR. The focus just so bad. HMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.