Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Miami Port: Admiring the Beautiful View

I just want to share this beautiful picture that I took last month while I was on board of Norwegian Sky. This spectacular view is the heart of Miami. The city is beautiful but, like any other places, it is not perfect. If you hate the traffic, this is not your place. While waiting for our ship to depart Miami, some cruise ships sailed away ahead of us. The Port of Miami is known as the number one container Port in Florida. Right here, the modern cruising was born. The drawing board here is 50 feet deep dredge.
The Port of Miami is the World headquarters for Royal Caribbean International. Right here, tropical cruising exist all year round.
The home to most of world's reknowned cruise line such as Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean and more.
I was just thankful for the blessings of seeing all these beautiful scenery. How I wish that I could bring my family and friends to experience these things with me (sighs). I need to win the lotto LOL.
You should try the Norwegian Cruise Line and drive down to Miami Port. The road trip is fun. have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.