Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bundle Up, Stay Safe and Warm

The thought of having below 28 degrees of temperature while living here in Florida is exciting. Today, we get to experience that and most of my friends are wishing of rain so that; we will get to experience snow but, that's not happening though. As I went outside, the sun is shining so bright, the wind is chilling to the bones and yap, we need to bundle up since we are not used to this temperature.
It was 17 degrees below freezing so; here is the frozen bayou but, it's thin ice though.
There was two gators down the water but, it's not visible on the picture.
They're not moving and they hate cold. The bird is teasing them lol.
Here is the close caption on the water. It's fascinating to see ice.
These are snowflakes on the top of the car.
I braved myself to have this photo taken without my coat and mittens on.
 It lasted few seconds and I was freezing.
My hands were numb , silly me.
The bayou and it was frozen with thin ice.
The sun is shining but, it was still very cold.
It was 7AM , cold and breezy.
I went closer and took a photo of the frozen fountain.
I took few shots and ran inside the car to keep me warm.
Wooo! It was freezing cold!
I live in Mississippi and Florida so; having a below freezing temperature is quiet an exciting experience. Other than that, I am happy that our temperature is not brutally cold. Though we have a scorching summer, I am totally happy for that. Less hassle and most of all, we get to enjoy the beach most of the time. Buddle up you guys and stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.