Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On Our Roadtrip: Beautiful Mountain

When I did my home renovation back home, I hired a dozen of carpenters and masons. It was only a 90-day project so, they have to finish it with in the allotted time frame. They came from a mountainous region so; when they arrived in my town, all they have in mind was going to the beach. On their free day, they went swimming to the beach and they were so excited like a child when parents announced for a Disney Trip. Oh yes, they were!

Little did I know that when hubby and I traveled from Florida to Missouri, seeing the mountains and driving the gorges along the interstate was more exciting than I thought. I was thinking, wow - such a pleasant sight! Living in the coastal is beautiful but, seeing the mountains was spectacular specially when we don't travel this far and not in the direction towards the Midwest.

Beautiful isn't it? We made a stopover in Tennessee and what a gorgeous place. I love seeing the mountains. Maybe in the next year or two, I told hubby that we should visit Chattanooga.

I was wondering where these trucks are heading and they are too many. Traveling from Florida to Missouri was one of the best road trips that we have. Honestly, we booked a flight to Kansas but, we canceled it. We decided to have a road trip instead. The weather in October was beautiful and we were happy with the decision that we made.
I took the photo above at early morning, outside the hotel where we stayed for the night. I was wondering what's it like on a snowy days here.

It was a foggy morning and it's about 7AM and we were ready to hit the road after breakfast. What a gorgeous day it was! This is the front of the hotel and yes, the hotel was built on a hill. The view is so surreal and I could live here you know. A very peaceful and beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.