Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Look Up : Blimp in the Sky

The weather is so nice and cool today. We were driving by the neighborhood and saw a blimp in the sky. I cant figure out what advertisement it has and blimps don't usually wander in our neighborhood. They usually fly over by the beach area. I was thinking they probably will land on the airport just next to our neighborhood.

It is pretty big because when the blimp was above us, it covered a big area around us. It was like a huge umbrella or a big bird shadow covered us below.

Since the trees are tall, I wasn't able to see if the blimp really went to the airport. I have no idea where it went if it's not the airport. It's about 5 minutes away from our place.

Well, as of this time, we arrived at home and the blimp already passed by and I was still taking the pictures.

Zooming in and hoping to see the name printed on the blimp but, no avail because I can't see it really.

That's all for now.  I have so many photos to share but, I can't keep up. Almost every two weeks I got sick. Oh boy! I hate it! When I am super quiet in my blogs, you should know that I am not feeling well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.