Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Increase Your Link Tag

This tag was given to me by Yena's World blog. Thank you Niko girl. Thanks for the thought. Now, I have to follow the steps and hoping these 5 people I selected would d the same. Enjoy Everyone.

1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)

1. The Mommy Journey
2. Just About Anything
3. Samantha's Own
4. Yena's World
5. Beyond Photography

3. List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Now am tagging the following:

1. Mel of My Daily Thoughts
2. Robin of Thoughts from Within
3. Alleth Travelling Across America
4. Eden of Moments to Remember
5. David of Basic Bloganomics

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy for the thought and tag as always my very dear friend.

    I hope to post the tag soon before many more people tag me. LOL!

    Best wishes for you always, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat amz. will grab it later, k? i hope you are having a wonderful Thursday night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i tagged david funk too with this. i will link u up ams, sori i have been so busy sleeping and my kidsuse the desktop. im so slow in my laptop i feel sleepy after a few visits, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Ams.. thanks for including me in the list. i will post this tag as soon as possible.

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.