Followers

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Fascination With Clouds

These pictures were taken last year when we ( husband and I) went to Tampa International Airport. There was a storm on this day but, the road trip was safe. The weather in Florida changes abruptly from Sunny to Stormy so, these clouds are not really scary. I took few shots fascinated with the cloud formation as usual.
It rained in some parts of Florida but, we never come close to it even after we headed home to Orlando. And beacuse of the weather disturbance, we were not able to visit the nearby place called Clearwater, Florida. That place is truly amazing. We will schedule sometime to really visit that place.
I really enjoy the road trip that we had with my husband. Of course, I am just a passenger stuffing my mouth with foods and fruits..LOL! I usually talk to him most of the time to keep him awake.
The next visit, it will be me who will occupy the driver seat. That is the view of Tampa, Florida.

3 comments:

  1. I love to take pictures of clouds that ate amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am fascinated also with clouds, even my daughters pag nasa province kame, lagi nila shots different clouds. i have a cloud update in my blog sidebar before.

    great shots amy!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never been to Tampa, my cousin said they like it there; i wished to go there someday :-); thanks for sharing the nice views!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.