Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Insurance is Important

I am so glad that I am already 3 months in my job with no absences or tardiness. It means that my 90 days probation is over and my full benefit as an employee will take effect immediately. I must admit that the company where I am working right now really takes care of the employee. At least I do not worry about Temporary Insurance or other things because the in-charge who takes care of the employee benefits did a good job always. Health insurance is very important to me and that is what keeping me from holding on to my job. Come to think of it, if you are sick without health insurance, you will be screwed! That is why I am so thankful for this company who gave me the opportunity to work with them. Having this job is a blessing really. I never thought that I can find a permanent position especially in the kind of economic situation that we have right now. I was so glad that God works in mysterious ways. When I took my interview, I do not even know what they are hiring for. But because of the full benefits that I am getting, I took the challenge. Here I am now, contented with all the insurance benefits that I have from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.