Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My NFL Week 15 Picks

I am enjoying Football game this season because I have a team and I understand the game better now. When I was in College, I have a PE Subject and we study the rules of some Sports such as Baseball, Volleyball, Softball but not Football. When I arrived in the US which is basically a Football enthusiast, I just can't appreciate it. This year, I have a favorite team and I look forward on watching most of the games. Here is my top picks for NFL Week 15 :
  • Cleveland BROWNS
  • Tennessee TITANS
  • England PATRIOTS
  • Arizona CARDINALS
  • Pittsburgh STEELERS
  • Houston TEXANS
  • San Diego CHARGERS
  • Tampa Bay BUCCANEERS
So far I lost with the following teams that I pick:
  • New York JETS (FALCONS won)
  • San Francisco 49ers (EAGLES won)
  • Chicago BEARS (Ravens won)
  • Denver BRONCOS (RAIDERS won)
  • Minnesota VIKINGS ( PANTHERS won)
  • Washington REDSKINS (GIANTS won)
    Of course my Personal Favorite Team SAINTS of New Orleans who got 13 wins lost this week to Dallas COWBOYS. My friends at work would ask me teasingly " Who dat say they gonna beat them Saints? Who Dat? And with a stoop shoulder and sad face I answered: COWBOYS DAT! LOL! HAHAHA....Well, this week Saints had 13-1 but, its okay right? That is not a bad score for this season. They are still good for the SUPERBOWL.

1 comment:

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.